Changing for Good
Would you like to make positive changes in your life? Change can only come with fresh attitudes and new habits.
- Still doing the same things in the same ways for years?
- Not pursuing activities that might be fun?
- Supporting a cause but not by giving your time?
Change is easier than you think:
- Positive feelings motivate most people to change
- A sudden revelation or unpredictable event is likelier to push one into action than a planned strategy
- People are strongly motivated by concern for their health
- Quitting smoking and drinking are actually easier than other kinds of change for many people (according to a Gallop survey)
- You can change simply by looking at the same old world with a fresh viewpoint.
Making positive change makes you feel like you’re in charge of your life. When you feel that you’re not able to make important changes on your own, contact your employee assistance program at 757-398-2374 OR 1-800-EAP-3257.